Product Name: Epoxy Zinc yellow primer
Model Name: 725-H06-19
1. A two pack epoxy primer containing zinc yellow anticorrosive pigment
2. VOC is 300 g/L
1. For use at aluminum alloy
2. For use at Newbuilding, Maintenance and Repair or on board maintenance.
1. Volume Solids 63%±3%
2. Finish/Sheen matte
3. Typical Film Thickness 100microns dry (159microns wet)
4. Theoretical Coverage: 6.3㎡/L at typical film thickness
5. Mix Ratio: 3:1(volume) 5:1(mass)
6. Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output Pressure ≥17MPa
Air Spray Tip size range 2-3mm
Output Pressure ≥0.4MPa
Brush/Roller Need to coat several times to get film thickness
7. Thinner: Not recommended .Use water only in exceptional circumstances(max 5% by volume)
8. Drying Information
10°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 6H 4H 2H
Hard Dry 48H 24H 20H
Pot Life 6H 4H 2H
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
10°C 25°C 35°C
725-H06-19 36H 14D 20H 7d 16H 5D
725-H53-81 36H 14D 20H 7d 16H 5D
725-BS43-91 48H no 36H no 24H no
9. Storage: Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C, Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
10. Pack Size:
Park A:23.5kg/16.5L in 20L container
Park B:4.7kg/5L in 6L container
1. High pressure fresh water wash or fresh water wash, as appropriate, and remove all oil or grease, soluble contaminants and other foreign matter in accordance with SSPC-SP1 solvent cleaning. All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
2. Aluminum or light alloy
3. The surface should be solvent cleaned to keep clean,dry and free from metal corrosion products
4. The substrate should be cleaned gently by sand paper,and then coated primer
1.Aluminum or light alloy
2.The areas to be repaired should be cleaned to metal by mechanical method abrade the area immediately surrounding the repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application. Overlap areas should be kept to a minimum.
a. This product will not cure adequately below 5°C。For maximum performance ambient curing temperature should be above 10°C
b. Apply in good weather, Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3°C above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%
c. In common with all epoxy base coatings. 725-H06-19 will exhibit chalking of the film on UV exposure.
d. The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
e. Forbid to trample or pullute the surface of AF3-1 and coat the next paint before the film is hard dry.