--A Two pack epoxy tie coat
--VOC less than 410g/L
-- Tie coat between anticorrosives and antifoulings.
--For use at Newbuilding, Maintenance and Repair or On Board Maintenance.
Store in cool and dry conditions,Well ventilate.Keep away from hot and fire. Shelf Life: 12 months
minimum at 25℃,Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
Part A: 24kg/16.5L in 20 L container
Part B: 3.5kg/3.5L in 6L container
Part A:Greater than 31℃
Part B:Greater than 31℃
Mixed paint:Greater than 31℃
Systems and Compatibility:
Consult your Sunrui Representative for the systems best suited for the surfaces to be protected.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination. 725-HB53-3 should always be applied over a recommended primer coating system.
The primer surface should be dry free from all contamination and 725-HB53-3must be applied within the overcoating intervals specified (consult the relevantproduct data sheet).
The areas to be repaired should be cleaned to P St3 GB/T 8923.2-2008 by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to P Sa2.5 GB/T 8923.2-2008 by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application. Overlap areas should be kept to a minimum.Patchprimed prior to the application of 725-HB53-3.
Observe the overcoating intervals specified for the primer(consult primer data sheet).
1) Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3℃above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%.
2) 725-HB53-3 Part A may cause some gas when the component was storage at high temperatures. Care should be taken when opening containers.
3) The dry time and overcoating interval may change according to the environment factors.
4) Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.
1) The data in the sheet base on the information from the laboratory and practice.
2) The application may exceed the control, so we only ensure our product quality.
3) We own the right of the data sheet modification without informing.