-- A two pack drinking water tank epoxy coatings.
-- Approved by Ministry of Health of the state for use in contace with potable water.
--VOC less than 50g/L
-- For use in drinking water tank.
--For use at Newbuilding, Maintenance and Repair or On Board Maintenance.
Store in cool and dry conditions,Well ventilate.Keep away from hot and fire. Shelf Life: 12 months
minimum at 25℃,Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
Part A: 25kg/15.5L in 20 L container
Part B: 5kg/4.5L in 6L container
Part A:Greater than 50℃
Part B:Greater than 50℃
Mixed paint:Greater than 50℃
Systems and Compatibility:
Consult your Sunrui Representative for the systems best suited for the surfaces to be protected.
High pressure fresh water wash or fresh water wash, as appropriate, and remove all oil or grease, soluble contaminants and other foreign matter in accordance with SSPC-SP1 solvent cleaning. All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
Remove weld spatter and smooth weld seams and sharp edges. The surfaces should be blast cleaned to Sa2.5 GB/T 8923.1-2011 .The weld seams areas could be cleaned to St3GB/T 8923.1-2011using power tool.
Apply 725-H45-66 before oxidation occurs. If oxidation has occurred, the entire oxidized area should be reblasted to the standard specified above.
Repair/On Board Maintenance:
The areas to be repaired should be cleaned to PSt3 GB/T 8923.2-2008 by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to PSa2.5 GB/T 8923.2- 2008 by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application. Overlap areas should be kept to a minimum.
1) This product will not cure adequately below 5℃. For maximum performance ambient curing temperature should be above 10℃.
2) In common with all epoxy base coatings, 725-H45-02 will exhibit chalking of the firm on UV exposure.
3) Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3℃above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%.
4) The dry time and overcoating interval may change according to the environment factors.
5) Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid
contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.
1) The data in the sheet base on the information from the laboratory and practice.
2) The application may exceed the control, so we only ensure our product quality.
3) We own the right of the data sheet modification without informing.