Detailed Product Description
|Main Raw Material:||Epoxy||Standard Film Thickness:||125μm Dry ( 180μm Wet)|
|Theoretical Spreading Rate:||200||Solids (vol %):||≤300g/L|
Potable water tank coatings- white/pink
1. A two pack drinking water tank epoxy coatings
2. A high solids, epoxy phenolic coatings
3. VOC less than 300g/L
• For use in drinking water tank anticorrosive
• For use at Newbuilding-or Maintenance and Repair.
• Volume Solids 70%±2%
• Finish/Sheen Gloss
• Typical Film Thickness 125μm dry (180μm wet)
• Theoretical Coverage 5.5㎡/lat typical film thickness
• Mix Ratio: 2:1:1(Volume) 4:1(mass)
• Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
• Thinner: Not recommended. Use water only in exceptional circumstances(Max5% by volume)
• Drying Information
5°C 15°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 4H 3H 2H 1H
Hard Dry 48H 36H 20H 10H
Pot Life 4H 3H 2H 1H
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
5°C 15°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
48H 14D 36H 10D 20H 7D 10H 5D
• Storage:Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
• Pack Size:
Park A 24KG/13.5L in 20L container
Park B 6KG/6.5L in 9.25L container.
• Flash Point:
Park A greater than 31°C
Park B greater than 29°C
Mixed paint greater than 31°C
• Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
• In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit chalking of the film on UV exposure.
• The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
• Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.