Detailed Product Description
|Main Raw Material:||Epoxy||Standard Film Thickness:||150μm Dry (190 μm Wet)|
|Application Method:||Spray||Color:||Red Or Grey|
|Theoretical Spreading Rate:||200||Solids (vol %):||180g/L|
Two Park Heavy Fuel Oil Tank Epoxy Anti-corrosive Coating Paint Red / Grey
1. A two pack epoxy heavy-duty anticorrosive for oil tank
2. VOC less than 180g/L
High performance anticorrosive coating for oil tank
For use at Newbuilding-or Maintenance and Repair and Repair or On Board Maintenance.
• Volume Solids 80%±2%
• Finish/Sheen Matt
• Typical Film Thickness 150μm dry ( 190μm wet)
• Theoretical Coverage 5.3㎡/lat typical film thickness
• Mix Ratio: 3:1(Volume) 3.4:1(mass)
• Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
• Thinner: Not recommended. Use water only in exceptional circumstances(Max5% by volume)
• Drying Information
-5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 6H 4H 2H 1H
Hard Dry 36H 24H 18H 12H
Pot Life 6H 3H 1.5H 1H
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
-5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
725-H53-201 24H No 20H No 8H No 6 H No
• Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
• Pack Size:
Park A 30KG/15.5L in 20L container
Park B 4.3KG/4.5L in 9.25L container.
• Flash Point: Park A greater than 31°C
Park B greater than 31°C
Mixed paint greater than 31°C
1. High pressure fresh water wash or fresh water wash, as appropriate, and remove all oil or grease, soluble contaminants and other foreign matter in accordance with SSPC-SP1 solvent cleaning. All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
Remove weld spatter and smooth weld seams and sharp edges. The surfaces should be blast cleaned to Sa2.5(GB/T8923-1988). The weld seams areas could be to St3(GB/T8923-1988)
Apply 725-H53-201 before oxidation occurs. If oxidation has occurred, The entire oxidized area should be reblasted to the standard specified above.
3. Repair/On Board Maintenance
The areas to be required should be cleaned to St3(GB/T 8923-1988) by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to Sa2.5 by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application.Overlap areas should be kept to minimum.
Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit chalking of the film on UV exposure.
The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.