Detailed Product Description
|Main Raw Material:||Epoxy||Standard Film Thickness:||90 Microns Dry ( 180 Microns Wet)|
|Theoretical Spreading Rate:||200||Solids (vol %):||≤450g/L|
Tin-Free Self Polishing Antifouling Paint Marine Spray Paint
• A high performance tin-free self polishing antifouling paint
• Tributyl Tin(TBT) free
• VOC less than 450g/L
• For use at Newbuilding-or Maintenance and Reair.
• Volume Solids 50%±2%
• Finish/Sheen Matt
• Typical Film Thickness 90 microns dry (180 microns wet)
• Theoretical Coverage: 5.5㎡/lat typical film thickness
• Mix Ratio: one pack
• Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.48-0.63mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Air Spray Tip size range 2.0-3.0mm
Output pressure ≥0.4mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
• Thinner: Not recommended. Use water only in exceptional circumstances(Max5% by volume)
• Drying Information
-5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 2H 1H 30min 15min
Hard Dry 24H 20H 12H 8H
Pot Life Not applicable
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
5°C 15°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
24H no 20H no 12H no 8H no
• Storage: Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
• Pack Size: 24.7KG/18L in 20L container
• Flash Point: Greater than 31°C
• Coating lifetime is directly proportional to thickness applied. Performance of the product is dependant upon the specified film thickness being achieved.
• After the last coating dried,it should be flood into water in 15days. If these periods are exceeded the antifouling performance may be impaired.
• The color of coating may be changed into gray or celadon after flooded into water.
• Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
• In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit chalking of the film on UV exposure.
• The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
• Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.
Anti-corrosion anti-fouling system of shipping form a complete set for 2000 cubic dredger in India