Detailed Product Description
|Main Raw Material:||Epoxy||Standard Film Thickness:||50μm Dry (105μm Wet)|
|Type:||Tie Coating Between Anticorrosive And Antifoulings||Luster:||Half Glazed|
|Theoretical Spreading Rate:||200||Solids (vol %):||≤390g/L|
A One Pack Of Grey Boat Bottom Paint Tie Paint 50μm Dry For Ship Bottom Surface
• A one pack tie paint
• VOC less than 450g/L
• Tie coat between anticorrosive and antifoulings
• For use at Newbuilding-or Maintenance and Reair.
• Volume Solids 48%±2%
• Finish/Sheen Matt
• Typical Film Thickness 50μm dry ( 105μm wet)
• Theoretical Coverage 9.5㎡/lat typical film thickness
• Mix Ratio: one pack
• Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
• Thinner: Not recommended. Use water only in exceptional circumstances(Max5% by volume)
• Drying Information
-5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 2H 1H 30min 15min
Hard Dry 24H 20H 12H 8H
Pot Life Not applicable
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
5°C 15°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
24H no 20H no 12H no 8H no
• Storage: Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
• Pack Size: 24.7KG/18L in 20L container
• Flash Point: Greater than 28°C
• Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
• In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit chalking of the film on UV exposure.
• The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
• Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.