--A tin-free epichlorohydrin antifouling coating
--VOC less than 350g/L
--For use at Newbuilding, Maintenance and Repair or On Board Maintenance.
Store in cool and dry conditions,Well ventilate.Keep away from hot and fire. Shelf Life: 12 months
minimum at 25℃,Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
Pack Size:31.8kg/18L in 20 L container
Flash Point:Greater than 28℃
Systems and Compatibility
725-LM40-85 should be applied over a recommended primer coating scheme. The primer surface should be clean,dry and free from contamination.
725-LM40-85 must be applied within the coating interval specified (consult the relevant product data sheet). Areas of breakdown, damage etc. should be prepared to the specified standard (eg. St3) and primed prior to the application of 725-LM40-85.
725-LM40-85 may be applied directly over aged 725-LM40-85 following thorough fresh water washing and degreasing provided the coating to be overcoated is in an intact and tightly adherent condition. Loose or flaking coatings should be removed back to a firm edge and an appropriate primer should be used to repair the area before application of the full coat.
1) Coating lifetime is directly proportional to thickness applied. Performance of the product is dependant upon the specified film thickness being achieved.
2) After the last coating dried, it should be flood into water in 15 days. If these periods are exceeded the antifouling performance may be impaired.
3) The color of coating may be changed into gray or celadon after flooded into water.
4) Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3℃above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%.
5) The dry time and overcoating interval may change according to the environment factors.
6) Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.
1) The data in the sheet base on the information from the laboratory and practice.
2) The application may exceed the control, so we only ensure our product quality.
3) We own the right of the data sheet modification without informing.