Epoxy Floor Coating
Features & Benefits
Available in a premixed colour that is very opaque for even coverage.
Produces a flawless finish with no brush or drag marks.
Durable Satin sheen formula out-wears conventional floor enamels, resists cleaners and detergents and is abrasion and impact resistant.
Where to Use:
Interior/exterior residential and commercial sites. Concrete, masonry and wood. High traffic areas such as basement floors, patios, steps, porches, and laundry rooms.
1. Drying Time:
2. Touch dry: 8-12 hours
3. Hard dry: 2 days
4. Compressive strength (Mpa): ≥ 85
5. Bending strength (Mpa): 35
6. Hardness (Shore D): ≥ 82
7. Pencil hardness (H): 3H
8. Abrasion resistance(750g/500r, g): ≤ 0.02
9. Surface resistance (Ω): 2.5× 104~1.0× 106
10. Oil, diesel resistance (60 days): No change.
11. 20% sulfuric acid resistance (20 days): No change
12. 20% Sodium hydroxide resistance (30 days): No change
13. Service Life: 10 years
14. Shelf Life In Store: 1 year
Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.