Detailed Product Description
|Main Raw Material:||Epoxy Resin||Application Method:||Spray|
|State:||Liquid Coating||Transparent:||Good Adhesion Property|
|Place Of Origin:||Xiamen, China (Mainland)||Usage:||Appliance Paint, Boat Paint, Building Coating, Furniture Paint, Plastic Coating, Road Marking Paint|
Water - Based Industrial Floor Coatings Bush Finish For Anti Static Floor Paint
Water-based Industrial Floor Paint Bush Finish For Anti-static Floor Paint for astatic floor paint is made of epoxy resin, having the properties of green environmental protection, high gloss and wear resisting. It is a perfect choice of electronic companies, pharmaceutical companies and other places.
1. Beautiful, seamless, dustproof and easy to clean.
2. Strong adhesion, small shrinkage
3. Corrosion-resistance to the general chemicals.
4. Good abrasion resistance and durability.
Suitable for medical treatment, Electronics factory, pharmaceutical factory, Semiconductor plant, Chemical factory, Pharmaceutical factory, Printing House, Communication Company, etc.
1. Base Treatment: The base should be solid, dry and free from dust and dirt.
2. Epoxy primer: Use high adhesive epoxy primer to enhance the adhesion of surface
3. Epoxy mortar layer: add epoxy component to silica sand for enhancing the impact
resistance of ground
4. Epoxy filler: mix the filler and epoxy component together, and brush several times.
5. Self-leveling topcoat: let the topcoat self-level the surface smoothly.
1. Drying Time:
2. Touch dry: 8-12 hours
3. Hard dry: 2 days
4. Compressive strength (Mpa): ≥ 85
5. Bending strength (Mpa): 35
6. Hardness (Shore D): ≥ 82
7. Pencil hardness (H): 3H
8. Abrasion resistance(750g/500r, g): ≤ 0.02
9. Surface resistance (Ω): 2.5× 104~1.0× 106
10. Oil, diesel resistance (60 days): No change.
11. 20% sulfuric acid resistance (20 days): No change
12. 20% Sodium hydroxide resistance (30 days): No change
13. Service Life: 10 years
14. Shelf Life In Store: 1 year
1. Extremely inflammable liquid, keep away from sources of ignitions or high temperature.
2. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. In that case, immediately flush eyes or skin
with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Get medical attention, if irritation or symptoms of overexposure persists.
Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.