-- Model: 725-H53-08
--A two pack epoxy coaltar anticorrosive coating and it is characterized by good adhesion and excellent resistance to corrosion and water.
--VOC less than 180g/L.
--For use in the exterior of pipeline of city establishment such as tap water and natural gas pipeline.
--For use in the surface of concrete underground and underwater to corrosion.
Volume Solids:78%±2% Finish/Sheen： Gloss
Mix Ratio: 13:1(volume)20:1(weight)
Method of Application
For small area only
Not recommended. Use only in exceptional circumstances (volume 5%).
Store in cool and dry conditions,Well ventilate.Keep away from hot and fire. Shelf Life: 12 months
minimum at 25 ℃,Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
Part A: 22kg/13L in 20 L container
Part B: 1.1kg/1L in 1L container
Part A: Greater than 31℃
Part B: Greater than 31℃
Mixed pant: Greater than 31℃
Systems and Compatibility:
Consult your Sunrui Representative for the systems best suited for the surfaces to be protected.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
Remove weld spatter and smooth weld seams and sharp edges.The surface should be blast cleaned to Sa 2.5(GB/T8923.1-2011).The weld seams areas could be cleaned to st3(GB/T8923.1-2011).
Abrasive blast clean to Sa2.5（GB/T8923.1-2011）. If oxidation has occurred between blasting and application of 725-H57-8, the surface should be re-blasted to the specified visual standard.
Remove loose powder of the cement,attached organisms,mud,oil or grease and other foreign matter thoroughly.
Surface defects revealed by the blast cleaning process should be ground. Filled, ortreated in the appropriate manner.
The areas to be repaired should be cleaned to P St3（GB/T 8923.2-2008）by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to P Sa2.5（GB/T 8923.2-2008）by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application. Overlap areas should be kept to a minimum.
1) This product will not cure adequately below 5℃. For maximum performance ambient curing temperature should be above 10℃.
2) Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3℃above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%.
3) In common with all epoxy base coatings, 725-H53-105 will exhibit chalking of the firm on UV exposure
4) The dry time and overcoating interval may change according to the environment factors.
5) Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.
● The data in the sheet base on the information from the laboratory and practice.
● The application may exceed the control, so we only ensure our product quality.
● We own the right of the data sheet modification without informing.