--A quick dry two pack epoxy primer obtaining zinc powder.The content of zinc in the dry film ismore than 30%. The product has good antirust and mechanical properties.
--VOC less than 420g/L.
--For use in all above water areas.
--Protection of steel structure for petrochemical plant, chemical plant, paper mill and bridge.
Volume Solids:60%±2% Finish/Sheen： Matt
Typical Film Thickness
50microns dry (83.3microns wet)
12m2/L at typical film thickness
Mix Ratio: 3.3:1(volume)10:1(weight)
Method of Application
Tip size range:0.33-0.53mm
Tip size range:2.0-3.0mm
For small area only
Not recommended. Use only in exceptional circumstances (volume 5%).
Store in cool and dry conditions,Well ventilate.Keep away from hot and fire. Shelf Life: 12 months
minimum at 25℃,Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
Pack Size:32.5kg/11.5L in 20 L container; 3.2kg/3.5L in 6L container.
Part A: Greater than 31℃
Part B: Greater than 31℃
Mixed pant: Greater than 31℃
Consult your Sunrui Representative for the systems best suited for the surfaces to be protected.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
★Abrasive Blast Cleaning
Abrasive blast clean to Sa2½（GB/T 8923.1-2011）. If oxidation has occurred between blasting and application of 725-E47-1(A), the surface should be reblasted to the specified visual standard.
Surface defects revealed by the blast cleaning process should be ground. Filled, ortreated in the appropriate manner.
★Shop Primed Steelwork
Weld seams and damaged areas should be blast cleaned to Sa2½（GB/T8923.1-2011）.
If the shop primer shows extensive or wildly scattered breakdown overall sweepblasting may be necessary.
The areas to be repaired should be cleaned to St3（GB/T 8923.1-2011）by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to Sa2.5（GB/T 8923.1-2011）by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application. Overlap areas should be kept to a minimum.
1) This product will not cure adequately below 5℃. For maximum performance ambient curing temperature should be above 10℃。
2) Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3℃above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%.
3) 725-H06-30 Part A may cause some gas when the component was storage at high temperatures. Care should be taken when opening containers.
4) 725-H06-30 will react with acid or alkali solutions.The dry time and overcoating interval may change according to the environment factors.
5) Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.
●The data in the sheet base on the information from the laboratory and practice.
●The application may exceed the control, so we only ensure our product quality.
●We own the right of the data sheet modification without informing.