Detailed Product Description
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone-acrylic Latex||Standard Film Thickness:||40 Microns Dry ( 55 Microns Wet)|
|Theoretical Spreading Rate:||18.2㎡/lat Typical Film Thickness||Solids (vol %):||≤0g/L|
Waterborne Silicone-Acrylic Latex Paint A Single Pack Waterborne Surface Coating
• A single pack waterborne coating
• For use as flame retardant and decoration at the surface of steel and wood,insulation fabric and cable
• Volume Solids 73%±3%
• Finish/Sheen semi-gloss
• Typical Film Thickness 40 microns dry ( 55 microns wet)
• Theoretical Coverage: 18.2㎡/lat typical film thickness
• Mix Ratio: one pack
• Method of Application
Brush/Roller Need to coat several times to get film thickness
• Thinner: water
• Drying Information
5°C 15°C 25°C
Touch Dry 4H 3H 2H
Hard Dry 48H 20H 16H
Pot Life Not applicable
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
5°C 15°C 25°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max
48H no 36H no 24H no
• Storage: Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
• Pack Size: 25kg/18L in 20L container
• Surface Preparation: The surface should be cleaned oil or grease, dust, and other foreign matter to keep clean and dry.
• The surface of steel must be coated primer prior to coating WQF-2
• The coating is applied when the circumstance temperature is higher than 0°C and the humidity is lower than 80%
• It must be ventilate above 8H at poor ventilation area
• The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
• Forbid to trample or pullute the surface of WQF-2 and coat the next paint before the film is hard dry.