Detailed Product Description
|Theoretical Coverage:||15.2㎡/L At Typical Film Thickness||Color:||According To Customers' Requirement|
|Recommended Dry Film Thickness:||3.25 Microns Dry ( 66 Microns Wet)||Application Method:||Spray|
• Two pack, dry at room or higher temperature
• On surface likely to reach up to 300-600°C
• VOC less than 550 g/L
• For use at all kinds of high temperature equipment, such as ship stacks.
• For use at Newbuilding, Maintenance and Repair or Maintenance
• For use at petroleum smoke pipeline or oven.
• Volume Solids 38%±3%
• Finish/Sheen Semi-Gloss
• Typical Film Thickness 25 microns dry ( 66 microns wet)
• Theoretical Coverage: 15.2㎡/L at typical film thickness
• Mix Ratio: one pack
• Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output Pressure ≥17MPa
Air Spray Tip size range 2-3mm
Output Pressure ≥0.4MPa
Brush/Roller For small area only
• Thinner: Not recommended. Use water only in exceptional circumstances(max 5% by volume)
• Drying Information
10°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 4H 3H 1H
Hard Dry 36H 24H 16H
Pot Life Not applicable
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
10°C 25°C 35°C
725-W61-01 36H no 24H no 16h no
• Storage: Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
• Pack Size: 19.8kg/18L in 20L container
• Flash Point Greater than 28°C
• Apply in good weather, Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3°C above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%
• The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
• Forbid to trample or pullute the surface of AF3-1 and coat the next paint before the film is hard dry.