Detailed Product Description
|Place Of Origin:||Xiamen, China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Solvent-Free Epoxy Coal-tar|
|State:||Liquid Coating||Application Method:||Spray|
|Rons/coat Academic Spreading Rate:||900 Microns Dry ( 950 Microns Wet)||Standard Film Thickness:||Dry:150microns/coat|
|Color:||Black And Brown||Shelf Life:||1 Year|
Heavy-duty Solvent-Free Epoxy Coal-tar Anticorrosion Pipeline Coating
• A two pack solvent epoxy coal-tar heavy-duty anti-corrosive coating and it is characterized by excellent resistance to chemicals, water and corrosion.
• VOC less than 50g/L
• For inner and outside of concrete pipe heavy-duty anticorrosion.
• Volume Solids 95%±2%
• Finish/Sheen Semi-Gloss
• Typical Film Thickness 900 microns dry ( 950 microns wet)
• Theoretical Coverage: 1.05㎡/L at typical film thickness
• Mix Ratio: 1:1(Volume) 1:1 (mass)
• Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.45-0.68mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
• Thinner: Not recommended.
• Drying Information
-5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 6H 4H 2H 1H
Hard Dry 36H 24H 18H 12H
Pot Life 2H 1H 30min 20min
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
-5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
725-H53-102 24H 14D 20H 10D 8H 7D 6 H 5D
• Storage: Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
• Pack Size:
Park A 25KG/18L in 20L container
Park B 25KG/18L in 20L container.
• Flash Point:
Park A Greater than 31°C
Park B Greater than 31°
Mixed paint Greater than 31°
Remove loose powder of the cement, attached organisms, mud, oil or grease and other foreign matter thoroughly
• Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
• In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit chalking of the film on UV exposure.
• The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
• Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.