Detailed Product Description
|Main Raw Material:||Inorganic Zinc-Rich||Standard Film Thickness:||40 Microns Dry (70 Microns Wet)|
|Theoretical Spreading Rate:||200||Solids (vol %):||≤0g/L|
Zinc Grey Protective Coating Waterborne Inorganic Zinc Rich Steel Spray Paint Primer For Steel Bridge
• A two pack inorganic silicate zinc primer and it is characterized by good resistance to corrosion
• VOC is 0 g/L
• For use in steel bridge of railway
• For use in steel frame of road and bridge
• Volume Solids 58%±3%
• Finish/Sheen matt
• Typical Film Thickness 40 microns dry ( 70 microns wet)
• Theoretical Coverage: 13.7㎡/L at typical film thickness
• Mix Ratio: 2.8:1(mass)
• Method of Application
Brush/Roller Need to coat several times to get film thickness
• Thinner: Not recommended .Use water only in exceptional circumstances(max 5% by volume)
• Drying Information
5°C 15°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 1H 40min 20min 15min
Hard Dry 8H 4H 2H 2H
Pot Life 8H 6H 4H 4H
Overcoatings Data: Substrate Temperature
5°C 15°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
48H no 36H no 24H no 24H no
• Storage: Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
• Pack Size:
Part A 50kg in 20L container
Part B 17.8kg in 20L container
• Surface Preparation: The surface should be cleaned oil or grease, dust, and other foreign matter to keep clean and dry.
• The coating is applied when the circumstance temperature is higher than 0°C and the humidity is lower than 80%
• It must be ventilate above 8H at poor ventilation area
• The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the environment factors.
• Forbid to trample or pullute the surface of AF3-1 and coat the next paint before the film is hard dry.