- This is a two-component high build polyamide adduct cured universal epoxy paint.
- Excellent anticorrosive and very good mechanical properties.
- Short drying time and applying at low temperature.
- Excellent adhesion on low roughness substrate.
- VOC less than 250g/L.
- As high performance coating for offshore structures, petrochemical plants, paper mills and bridges.
- Intended for fast cure and for in-shop applications where fast recoating and handling is required.
Volume Solids:75%±2% Finish/Sheen： Gloss
Typical Film Thickness
125microns dry (166microns wet)
6.0m2/L at typical film thickness
Mix Ratio: 3.4:1（volume）6:1(mass)
Method of Application
Tip size range:0.45-0.68mm
For small area only
Not recommended. Use only in exceptional circumstances (volume 5%).
Store in cool and dry conditions,Well ventilate.Keep away from hot and fire. Shelf Life: 12 months
minimum at 25 ℃,Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
Part A: 25.2kg/15.5L in 20L container
Part B: 4.2kg/4.5L in 6L container
Part A: Greater than 31℃
Part B: Greater than 29℃
Mixed pant: Greater than 31℃
Systems and Compatibility:
Consult your Sunrui Representative for the systems best suited for the surfaces to be protected.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
Abrasive Blast Cleaning
Abrasive blast clean to Sa2½（GB/T 8923.1-2011）. If oxidation has occurred between blasting and application of 725-H52-77, the surface should be reblasted to the specified visual standard.
Surface defects revealed by the blast cleaning process should be ground. Filled, ortreated in the appropriate manner.
Shop Primed Steelwork
Weld seams and damaged areas should be blast cleaned to Sa2½（GB/T8923.1-2011）.
If the shop primer shows extensive or wildly scattered breakdown overall sweepblasting may be necessary.
The areas to be repaired should be cleaned to St3（GB/T 8923.1-2011）by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to Sa2.5（GB/T 8923.1-2011）by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application. Overlap areas should be kept to a minimum.
1) Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3℃above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%.
2) In common with all epoxy base coatings, 725-H52-77 will exhibit chalking of the firm on UV exposure.
3) The dry time and overcoating interval may change according to the environment factors.
4) Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.
● The data in the sheet base on the information from the laboratory and practice.
● The application may exceed the control, so we only ensure our product quality.
● We own the right of the data sheet modification without informing