--A two pack acrylic polyurethane finish giving excellent durability and long term recoatability.
--High Volume Solids
--Pass the test of NORSOK M501
--VOC less than 250g/L
--A tough cosmetic finish
--For use in offshore structureenvironment，such as petrochemical plants, chemical plants, power stations, bridges and industrial buildings
--For marine engineering.
Volume Solids:72%±2% Finish/Sheen： Gloss
Typical Film Thickness
80microns dry (111microns wet)
9m2/L at typical film thickness
Mix Ratio: 7:1（volume）10:1(mass)
Method of Application
Tip size range:0.38-0.53mm
Tip size range:2.0-3.0mm
For small area only
Not recommended. Use only in exceptional circumstances (volume 5%).
Store in cool and dry conditions,Well ventilate.Keep away from hot and fire. Shelf Life: 12 months
minimum at 25 ℃,Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
Part A: 23kg/17L in 20 L container
Part B: 2.3kg/2.5L in 6 L container
Part A: Greater than 31℃
Part B: Greater than 28℃
Mixed pant: Greater than 31℃
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
1)The primer surface should be dry free from all contamination and 725-S52-60must be applied within the overcoating intervals specified (consult the relevantproduct data sheet).
2)Areas of breakdown, damage etc., should be prepared to the specified standard (e.gSa2½（GB/T 8923.1-2011）or Abrasive Blasting, or Power Tool Cleaning) and patchprimed prior to the application of 725-S52-60.
1)725-S52-60 should be applied over a recommended primer coating scheme. The primer surface should be clean, dry and free from contamination. Areas of breakdown, damage etc. should be prepared to the specified standard (eg. Sa2.5) and primed prior to the application of 725-S52-60.
2)725-S52-60may be applied directly over aged 725-S52-60 following thorough fresh water washing and degreasing provided the coating to be overcoated is in an intact and tightly adherent condition. Loose or flaking coatings should be removed back to a firm edge and an appropriate primer should be used to repair the area before application of the full coat.
1) This product is not recommended for use in immersed conditions.
2) When applying 725-S52-60 by brush or roller, for some colors, Two coats of 725-S52-60 may be required to give uniform coverage, especially when applying 725-S52-60 over dark undercoats.
3) Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must be least 3℃ above the dew point when the humidity is lower than 85%.
4) The dry time and overcoating interval may change according to the environment factors.
5) Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time. Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.
● The data in the sheet base on the information from the laboratory and practice.
● The application may exceed the control, so we only ensure our product quality.
● We own the right of the data sheet modification without informing.