Waterborne Acrylic Interior Primer（725-SNG0200）
Waterborne acrylic interior primer preventing paint from erosion by chemicals inside wall. It can be applied to interior wall, concrete and concrete mortar wall.
1. Excellent adhesion
2. High cost-effective performance
3. Easy of application, high tolerance level
4. Help to reduce paint consumption
5. Great anti-cracking
6. Excellent waterproof and alkali resistance, alkali resistance at 72 hrs, extensive alkaline resistance up to 72 hrs
Solvent Type: Water-base, solvent free products
Component: acrylic emulsion, a variety of additives
For roll & brush: paint 100: water ≤ 15
For spray: paint 100: water ≤ 20
Dry to touch: ≥60 mins
Scrubbing resistance: more than 2000 times
VOC: 0 g/L
Theoretical Coverage: 6㎡/kg
Drying Information: Touch Dry: 2H. Hard Dry: 4H.
Pack Size: 20KG
Storage condition: Store in a cool(0-40℃) and dry place, away from the fire source.
1. Smooth the applied object surface prior to painting, ensuring it is dry, neutral & flat
and the humidity & PH are less than 10% and 10 respectively.
Note: Water leakage positions should be sealed.
2. Dilution ratio
This product can be diluted by adding clean water with dilution ratio lower than 20%
(the dilution ratio is to be determined based on wall and weather condition).
The constructive effect cannot be promised if applied during wet season with cold weather (temperature is ≥5℃ and humidity is≤85%).
Roller, brush and spray.
Clean tools with clean water after immediate utilization.
1. Work under the environment with well-ventilated condition;
2. Once the paint splashes into eyes, please immediately clean them and go to the hospital for further advices;
3. Allocate necessary protective articles and labor protection appliances such as goggles, gloves and special painting clothes, etc. in accordance with local working codes;
4. Do not pour the paint residue into sewer to prevent blockage. Disposal of waste paint shall follow local environmental protection standards