Detailed Product Description
|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic Emulsion||Application Method:||Spray|
|State:||Liquid Coating||Water Resistance:||Good|
|OEM:||Accepetable||Usage:||Building Coating, Other|
Superfine Water-based Interior Emulsion Paint Topcoat
Superfine Interior emulsion paint is a kind of environment-friendly,water-based interior emulsion paint, which can provide an excellent hide, more coverage finish with fresh odor.
It suitable for all kinds of shopping malls, office buildings, hotels, villas, hardcover room, municipal engineering and other high-grade decoration construction.
1.High performance but low price
2.Strong hiding power
4. Good leveling property
Component: Acrylic resin, pigment, additives and water.
For roll & brush: paint 100: water ≤ 15
For spray: paint 100: water ≤ 20
Scrubbing resistance: more than 5000 times
Colour: According to customer requirements
Gloss level:Matt(5~6 on glass plate at 60°GH)
Theoretical Coverage :6-8㎡/kg (Wet: 70μm Dry: 30μm)
Drying Information: to touch: 1H/25℃ Recoat: 2 H/25℃
Pack Size : 20KG
Storage condition: Store in a cool(0-40℃) and dry place, away from the fire source.
Life Span after application: over 10 years on the wall
1. Remove all loose or powdery paint residue by brushing and scraping with a stiff fiber brush
2. Fill any minor cracks with an appropriate filler
3. Surface should be flat and sanded smooth
Recoat interval should be over 2 hours (depend on touch dry).
Recommended Paint System:
2 coats of putty
1 coat of anti-alkali primer
2 coats of SNG3000 top coat
1. Stir well after paint can is opened.
2. To prevent hardening of the paint, the can should be closed during the interval of application.
3. Thinned paint should not be poured back to the can.
4. Recoat interval should be prolonged in winter. To prevent the surface from erosion and the precipitation of alkaline component, wall surface drying time should be relatively longer.
5. Stop application when temperature is below 10℃, or humidity over 85%.
6. For best performance of the paint, please use matching primer.
7. For information of manufacture date, lot No., net weight and expiring date, please refer to the product label.